And by that I mean the whole stupid, foolhardy concept. I’ve said before that if you really believe there’s a horde of attractive women faking interest in nerdy things just to get your attention, you have a massive case of unwarranted self-importance, and I still believe that. I also believe…
- Me: Ooh, new show!
- Me: Like Doctor Who!
- Me: Cannon ships!
- Me: This will be fun!
- Me: *skips happily to to Torchwood*
- (4 tortuous and heartbreaking seasons later)
- Me: *crawls from Torchwood on hands and knees*
- Me: DON'T GO IN THERE
- Me: I'M WARNING YOU
- Me: FOR YOUR OWN SANITY
- Me: DO NOT
- Me: GO IN THERE
- Me: *curls into the fetal position and sobs for 5000 years*
Watch Torchwood they said.
It will be fun they said.
*Curled up in bed bawling my eyes out*
How I think the making of "The House of the Dead" went and noone will convince me otherwise
- Writer: THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
- BBC: Uh... what?
- Writer: IANTO DIED AND JACK DIDN'T TELL HIM THAT HE LOVED HIM! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
- BBC: OK, calm down...
- Writer: I WATCHED IT WITH ROSE AND THE DOCTOR AND I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!
- BBC: ...
- Writer: "Does it need saying?" YEAH IT FUCKING DOES! *puts script on the table* I DEMAND THIS TO BE MADE! I WILL FIX THIS! IANTO NEEDS TO KNOW!!! *bursts into tears*
- BBC: Uh... security?!